Fiance Visa

Fiancé and Spouse Visa: (K1, K2 , K3, K4)

The K1 Visa is designed to allow fiancés of United States Citizens to enter the United States for a ninety-day period. Once the K1 Visa is obtained, the Visa Holder has six months to enter the United States before expiration of the Visa. Upon entering the United States on the K1 Visa, if the K1 Visa Holder within ninety days and the US Citizen Sponsor marry, then the K1 Visa Holder can apply for its Green Card and obtain a work visa.

K1 Visa Requirements

1. United States Citizen Sponsor

2. Both the K1 Visa Applicant and the US Citizen Sponsor must be unmarried whereby all prior marriages have been terminated through death, divorce, or annulment.

3. The US Citizen Sponsor and the K1 Visa Applicant must have met in person within the last two years, unless meeting would create an extreme hardship.

4. The K1 Visa Holder’s unmarried children under the age of 21 may apply for a K2 Visa